A chief financial officer or popularly known as a CFO forms the financial backbone of any organization. The role of a CFO is not only limited to being a strategist to CEO but also includes other tasks like taking control of financial management & advising the team to take correct steps. With growing influence of internet & availability of free information online, their role has become even more important in guiding.
Realising their importance, we listed down a few top CFO’s who are a must follow on Linkedin. They offer valuable insights on financial sector across the world and can also help you with relevant information.
- Russell Burke, CFO, Globality. Inc- With experience of more than a decade in his forte, he usually talks about global business tactics and financial management strategies.He can be followed at- https://www.linkedin.com/in/russellburke
- Robert Landry, CFO, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals has an experience of more than 15 years in Financial management and is very active in Financial Groups on LinkedIn. He can be followed at https://www.linkedin.com/in/robert-landry-9000867
- Maureen O’Connell, CFO, Scholastic as an expert in financial management and has an experience of more than 2 decades now. She is currently working as EVP & CFO to Scholastic. Follow her now at- https://www.linkedin.com/in/maureenoconnellscholastic/
- Cheryl Dalrymple, CFO, Confluent is quite active on linked in-groups talking about financial strategies. She has a strong view about the policies across the world. Follow her at- https://www.linkedin.com/in/cheryl-dalrymple-22776a3
- Brian Olsavsky, CFO, Amazon- Although he has never written any article on linked but still has a huge following owing to his tips/comments on other articles pertaining to investments & strategies. Know more about him at- https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-olsavsky-601ba1
- Christine McCarthy, CFO, The Walt Disney Company – With more than 30 years of experience, Christine now heads the Financial division of Walt Disney. Follow her at- https://www.linkedin.com/in/christine-mccarthy-97953215
- David Turner, CFO, KPMG- With more than 35 years of experience, he is the leader with a consistent track record of driving business and financial operations. Follow David at- https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidhwturner
- Glen Warren, CFO, Antero reosurces- Driving financial team of Antero from last 15 years, he is the go-to person for some serious advice for aspiring CFO’s. Read more about him at- https://www.linkedin.com/in/glen-warren-72a02129
- Janet Gervasio, CFO, Harper Collins- She is the Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for HarperCollins Publishers, responsible for accounting, credit and collections, budgeting, forecasting, financial planning, internal and external financial reporting. Connect with her at- https://www.linkedin.com/in/janet-gervasio-361aa53
- Mark Hawkins, CFO, Salesforce, has over three decades of proven High Tech experience with high quality Financial companies. Reach him at – https://www.linkedin.com/in/markjhawkins
- Patrick Milano, CFO, McGraw- Hill Education has an experience of more than 30 years at various financial companies, looking after their financial strategies. Currently working at McGraw, he can be reached at- https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrick-milano-97b85816
- Robert Davis, CFO, Merck- Currently working as a CFO for Merck, Robert has mostly been in the role for healthcare companies. Follow him at https://www.linkedin.com/in/robert-davis-20035642
- Anthony Noto became COO of Twitter in November 2016 and remains the company’s CFO. Prior to joining Twitter in July 2014 he was the co-head of Global Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) Investment Banking at Goldman Sachs. Follow him at- https://www.linkedin.com/in/anthonynoto
- George Picinic, CFO, Bottega Veneta is an accomplished financial professional with 15+ years of leadership in accounting, strategy & financial planning- To know more about him, visit- https://www.linkedin.com/in/george-picinic-7168139
- Kelly Kramer, CFO, Cisco systems, has an experience of more than 2 decades and started her career with with GE. She now looks after the financial team at Cisco. https://www.linkedin.com/in/kelly-kramer-2aa8866
- Milena Alberti, CFO, Penguin Random House is an expert in financial analysis and currently head the financial division of Penguin Random House. Follow her for more updates at- https://www.linkedin.com/in/milena-alberti-6766882a
- Denis Eulau, CFO, Simon & Schuster Inc can be followed at https://www.linkedin.com/in/dennis-eulau-0a808112. Simon & Schuster, Inc. is a global leader in the field of general interest publishing, providing consumers worldwide with a diverse range of quality books across a wide variety of genres.
- John Kritzmacher, CFO, Wiley- With experience spanning in technology, telecommunications, financial services, healthcare information and publishing industries, his proven areas of expertise include financial management, & strategic business planning. Read more at- https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-kritzmacher-90862315
- Mike Rosenthal, CFO, Juicero- is a dedicated to growing organisations by proving his valuable insights in business planning, financial management & analysis and has an experience of more than 2 decades. Follow him at- https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikerosenthalprofile
Wether or not you are from BFSI sector, you must follow them all for all the valuable information and keep yourself updated with the recent happenings in financial world.